terça-feira, 27 de novembro de 2007

STUDYING!!!!!!!!!

Living at home and renting a room in another family's house is really different for me!!!!!
I had been living alone for seven years, so in my home I have my own rules and meal time.
I'm very independent and I like the things my way. I've had many difficulties sharing my life with someone I don't know. I'm very confortable and have a lot of privacy at my home in Brazil, but here in Vancouver it's completely different in all situations!!!!!
I don't have much privacy, only in my room and I have to always do things according to the family! I have time for breakfast, lunch and dinner, because my homestay family cooks. If they didn't cook for me, I wouldn't have time and I probably wouldn't eat!!! And I really hate the food, it's very sweet and spicy!!!!

Finally, I don't have any choise. I'd come to learn English, but living in Brazil is better than living here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, here I'm!!!!!!!

Nenhum comentário: